Sorry I haven't updated in a while - been busy with birthdays, work, dinner seminars, and a Fourth of July BBQ! This weekend I will not be traveling for once, so I hope to write about my trip to Ho Chi Minh City.
Just to give you a taste of what is coming up: In Vietnam this past weekend, some of the most memorable moments include:
- Seeing the Cu Chi Tunnels, which is an underground network which was used during the Vietnam War as a transport and communications system
- Shooting a real AK-47
- Learning about the horrors of the war from the War Remnants Museum
- Touring the Reunification Palace
- Eating great Vietnamese food (Banh Mi and Pho)
- Squeezing nine people into a car every time we took a taxi